Saturday, May 1, 2010

Beautiful Sleep

I realized last night that I have been awake 42 of the past 48 hours. Somehow I'm still moving, but barely. Thursday night I had hours of homework and then last night I had both of my fighting friends asking me for advice. The problem is, they don't want to hear what I have to say. They want me to say, "you are totally right, she was horrible to you and you have every right to hate her," but I won't. This whole fight started because my friend Rachel got a stain on Leah's shirt. Since it was Leah's favorite shirt, she became really mad and demanded Rachel get the stain out. Rachel refused. Idiot. So now they are in the stupidest fight I have ever seen. Somehow, advice of "forgive her", and "buy her a new shirt", don't go over very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment