Saturday, May 1, 2010

Dandelion Fuzz


Today I went park hopping with a few of my friends. We all piled in a car and drove to four different parks where we just played on the playground and ran around in the grass. It felt amazing to be able to enjoy myself just running around outside for hours again. It is something I have missed from when I was little. Tag used to be my favorite game, and I still love playing it, but when would you ever see teenagers playing tag? Everyone is too busy drinking, smoking, having sex, and being all grown up to actually enjoy the little things that make life wonderful. Children are the only ones that truly know how to love the things such as making a wish on the dandelion fuzz, playing tag, making flower crowns, and playing on the playground.

No comments:

Post a Comment