I woke up this morning to birds singing their lungs out. It was like chorus class for the birds. It would've been beautiful if it wasn't five o'clock in the morning. I did manage to fall back asleep, but I really didn't appreciate being woke up on my one day to sleep in. The funny thing is, I actually got more sleep after being woken up than before. It was sort of like a little midnight concert, though I prefer midnight snacks.
I have taken a strange liking to do my homework in the morning instead of at night. Actually, it's more a liking to avoiding it at night. By the time I actually get around to doing some work, it's already close to eleven, so I just go to bed and get up early. I suppose I should start working on it before that and actually get it done the night before it's due.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment